- Site (rear of 334 Forest Rd) of a bus
depot that operated from 1950 to 1962. Established when
Ivan Wilson took over the bus run in 1950 and extended
services in The Basin area.
Continued as depot until 1962 when Wilson sold to Nugent.
In 2002, residential property.
- St. Bernadette's RC Primary School.
Established in 1983.
- Boronia Heights Secondary College. First
known as Boronia Technical School.
Established in 1973.
- Water tanks Mountain Highway. Built in
- Water tank Hansen Road. Built in 1960.
- Water tank Bayview Crescent. Built in
Previously, there was a house on this site built by Tom
Stephens in 1931. The house was burnt down by an arsonist
in 1972. In the late 1960's, a resident of this house was
fatally burnt when he attempted to refill a generator
with petrol. The petrol caught fire and he was unable to
escape the flames.
- Water tank Schneider's Hill
(underground). Built in 1987.
- Wicks Reserve. Established in 1942.
- Batterham Reserve (The Basin Football Club
established in 1946).
- Grumont Reserve. Named after George
Grumont, a local identity who was involved in many local